Organic cotton pants
“TŪTA” clothes marked with a “GO GREEN” symbol are not only healthier, comfier, but also environmentally friendly, extracted naturally without the use of pesticides, following the principle of sustainability. Such clothes last much longer - they are durable.
- The natural material, which allows the skin to breathe, is particularly soft, gentle and strong.
- OEKO-TEX® „STANDARD 100, OCS, GOTS material standard.
- The garment is also perfect for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Made in Lithuania.
Size and fit
- Loose silhouette.
- The model is 170 cm tall and wears a sweatshirt in size S and pants in size M.
- For leisure / light training.
Composition and care
- Material composition: 90% organic cotton, 10% polyester.
- Normal washing, highest temperature - 30C.
- If ironing is required, only the minimum temperature.
- Do not iron stickers and printing elements.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble drying is not possible.
Shipping and returns
You can be the first to purchase this product by pre-order. The ordered goods will be delivered on December 19-23.
You can return this product within 14 calendar days of delivery/collection.
More information: Returning the goods.
organic cotton collection
"Tūta" clothes marked with the "GO GREEN" sign are not only healthier,
more pleasant, but also friendly to the environment, extracted in natural ways
without the use of pesticides, in accordance with the principles of sustainability.