Organic cotton set
“TŪTA” clothes marked with a “GO GREEN” symbol are not only healthier, comfier, but also environmentally friendly, extracted naturally without the use of pesticides, following the principle of sustainability. Such clothes last much longer - they are durable.
- The product set includes a hoodie and pants.
- The natural material, which allows the skin to breathe, is particularly soft, gentle and strong.
- OEKO-TEX® „STANDARD 100, OCS, GOTS material standard.
- The garment is also perfect for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Made in Lithuania.
Size and fit
- The model is 180cm tall and wears size M.
- Fitted silhouette. If you like clothes with a looser style, we recommend choosing a size larger than usual.
Composition and care
- Material composition: 90% organic cotton, 10% polyester.
- Normal washing, highest temperature - 30C.
- If ironing is required, only the minimum temperature.
- Do not iron stickers and printing elements.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble drying is not possible.
Shipping and returns
The item is in stock.
Delivery: in Lithuania 1-3 days. EU 4-7 days Non-EU 7-14 days
You can return this product within 14 calendar days of delivery/collection.
More information: Returning the goods.
organic cotton collection
"Tūta" clothes, marked with the "GO GREEN" sign, are not only healthier, more pleasant, but also environmentally friendly, produced in natural ways without the use of pesticides, in compliance with the principles of sustainability.