Organic cotton jumper
"Tūta" clothes marked with the "GO GREEN" sign are not only healthier, more pleasant, but also environmentally friendly, produced in natural ways without the use of pesticides, in compliance with the principles of sustainability. Such clothes last much longer - they are durable.
- Washed in a special way before use.
- The natural material, which allows the skin to breathe, is particularly soft, gentle and strong.
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, OCS, GOTS material standard.
- The garment is also perfect for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Made in Lithuania.
- Spalva: Peach Sorbet.
It is important to us that our products are durable and meet the highest quality standards. Therefore, we wash all natural fiber materials in a special way before production. This is how we protect all the clothes we make so that they remain the same size and shape even after many future washes.
Size and fit
- Free silhouette.
- The model is 170cm tall and wears size M.
Composition and care
- Material composition: 90% organic cotton, 10% polyester.
- Normal washing, highest temperature - 30C.
- If ironing is required, only the minimum temperature.
- Do not compare stickers and printing elements.
- And the guards.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble drying is not possible.
Shipping and returns
The item is in stock.
Delivery: in Lithuania 1-3 days. EU 4-7 days Non-EU 7-14 days
You can return this product within 14 calendar days of delivery/collection.
More information: Returning the goods.
organic cotton collection
"Tūta" clothes, marked with the "GO GREEN" sign, are not only healthier, more pleasant, but also environmentally friendly, produced in natural ways without the use of pesticides, in compliance with the principles of sustainability.