Returning the products
Simple and quick return of goods.
You will find a return sticker and a product return form in each shipment.
Conditions for returning quality goods:
1. If the purchased goods do not meet your expectations, you can return them within 14 calendar days from the day of their delivery.
2. All returned items must be returned with original tags, protective bags and original, undamaged packaging, and must not be worn or otherwise used. The customer returning the item is responsible for the shipping costs of the quality items.
3. The money is returned in the same way as the payment was received. Please submit a completed return form with the returned goods. Money for goods is returned within 1-7 working days from the day the goods arrive Tuta at the specified address.
4. Right to cancel an order not valid for those goods that have been specially made according to the Buyer's requirements or individually adapted, or which due to their nature cannot be returned at all.
5. In order to return the order, you will need to stick the received package sticker on the package and place the package in the nearest postal machine of the parcel service Venipak. List of post offices.
If there is no post office close to your address or it is not convenient for you to use them, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +37065500990, indicate the number of the order you want to return and we will call a courier who will come to pick up the returned package.
Conditions for returning defective goods:
1. If from www.tuta.lt you purchased a product of inadequate quality and the seller did not discuss the product's defects with you or the quality defects became apparent within the specified warranty period, you have the right to demand from the seller:
- replace a product of unsuitable quality with a product of suitable quality;
- reduce the price of the product accordingly;
- within a reasonable period of time to remove the defects of the product free of charge or to compensate you for the costs of removing the defects of the product;
- return the money paid and unilaterally terminate the contract.
2. Tuta undertakes to return the money paid for goods of inappropriate quality, if:
- the product's inadequate quality manifests itself as a manufacturing defect;
- non-compliance with the specifications specified by the manufacturer.
3. Money for goods is returned within 1-7 working days from the day the returned goods reach Tuta at the specified address. Please submit a completed return form with the returned goods.
4. If the product received is of poor quality or received is not the product that the customer ordered, please inform the customer service department by e-mail. by mail: email@example.com or by phone +37065500990