Updated: 2022 January 2
When processing personal data, the Company is guided by in 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter - GDPR), requirements set forth in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as in other legal acts regulating the processing and protection of personal data.
In the e-shop, payments are processed by using makecommerce.lt the platform, which is managed by Maksekeskus AS (Niine 11, Tallinn 10414, Estonia, reg. no.: 12268475), therefore your personal information required for payment execution and confirmation will be transferred to Maksekeskus AS.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect the following information in order to provide, improve and protect our services to you:
- personal data
When you use our services, we collect certain information that identifies you:
- For the purposes of registration on the Website, we collect your name, surname, residential address, e-mail address. postal address, telephone number.
- For the purpose of purchasing goods (shopping) through our website, we collect your name, surname, residential address, delivery address (if it is different from the residential address), e-mail postal address, telephone number.
- For direct marketing purposes, we process your name, surname, e-mail address. postal address, telephone number.
2. Usage data
We may also collect information that your browser provides when you visit the Site or when you access the Site through a mobile device.
This may include information related to your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser and device type, information about which websites you have previously visited, and other identifiers related to your device.
3. Cookie data
For what purposes are personal data collected?
Personal data is collected on the Website for the following purposes:
- for the purposes of registration (user creation) on the Website;
- for the purpose of purchasing goods and providing other services on the Website;
- for direct marketing purposes (by agreeing to direct marketing, you agree that we will provide you with offers, news about the services provided, information about ongoing events, promotions or other information, as well as ask for your opinion about the services);
- business analysts and statistical analyses, general research that allows to improve services and improve their quality;
- for solving technical problems and preventing their occurrence.
Where do you get your personal data from?
Personal data is obtained from the information you provide to the Company through the Website.
You guarantee that you will provide accurate and correct personal data to the Company and will not provide third party data.
Criteria for legal processing of personal data
The personal data provided by you are processed only according to the criteria (grounds) for the legal processing of personal data established in legal acts and only for the purposes for which the data were obtained:
- For the purposes of registration on the Website, as well as for the purpose of purchasing goods, your personal data is processed in order to fulfill a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take action at your request before concluding a contract (GDPR Article 6, paragraph 1, point b), i.e. i.e. data is processed in order to provide you with services.
- For the purpose of registration for the foot test (selection of suitable sports shoes), your personal data is processed for the legitimate interests of the Company (GDPR Article 6, Paragraph 1, Clause f), i.e. i.e. The company has a legitimate interest in registering your desired and chosen time for a visit to our store.
- For the purposes of registration in seminars, trainings or other various events organized by the Company, your personal data is processed in order to achieve the legitimate interests of the Company (GDPR Article 6, Paragraph 1, Clause f), i.e. i.e. The company has a legitimate interest in contacting you regarding organized events;
- For the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data is processed after receiving your consent to process these data (GDPR Article 6, Paragraph 1, Clause), i.e. i.e. by ticking the box to consent to direct marketing or by subscribing to our newsletter.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
For the processing of personal data, the Company has the right to use data processors who process data on behalf of the Company, e.g. companies providing cloud, server rental and related services, which would store your personal data, as well as IT management companies that may have access to your personal data data, companies providing marketing services, etc. Such data processors act only in accordance with the Company's instructions and legal requirements.
Your personal data (name, surname, phone number) may also be transferred to courier services in order to deliver the ordered goods to you.
Your personal data is not transferred to a third country or international organization. We process and store your personal data in the territory of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
How long are personal data stored?
The personal data you provide is stored no longer than the purposes of data processing and/or legal acts require. The duration of storage of your personal data depends on the specific purposes of personal data storage and the criteria for legal processing.
- The data provided during registration (user creation) on the website is stored for 1 (one) year from the last login to the user account.
- After purchasing goods through the Website, your personal data is stored for 10 (ten) years from the date of service provision.
- Personal data for direct marketing purposes is processed for 5 (five) years from the date of consent or until consent is revoked.
- Other personal data provided through the Website are processed for 1 (one) year from the last correspondence with you.
- the right to access your personal data, including the right to a copy of your personal data;
- the right to demand correction of your personal data if they are inaccurate;
- the right to demand the erasure of your personal data ("right to be forgotten");
- the right to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you agreed to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time (at any time - by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +37065500990, receiving an SMS message - by calling +37065500990, receiving a call - opt out during the conversation, after receiving the newsletter - cancel the subscription by clicking on the link specified in the letter). We inform you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based data processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (more information www.ada.lt), if you believe that your personal data is being processed without complying with the requirements of legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise these rights, you must submit a request to us in writing and in a way that allows us to identify you.
All notifications related to the processing of personal data are submitted by e-mail. by mail email@example.com or by mail: Jonavos g, 104, Kaunas, 44138. The answer is provided in the form in which the Company received your message or claim, and no later than within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the message (this term is subject to certain cases can be extended for another 2 (two) months).
Get in touch